Glossary of Terms
- Recovery Focus
- A process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and strive to reach their full potential.
- Regional BH Planning Consortium (RPC) (RPC)
- Comprised of each LGU in a region, and representatives of mental health and substance use disorder service providers, child welfare system, peers, families, Health Home leads, and Medicaid MCOs. RPCs work closely with State agencies to guide behavioral health policy, problem solve regional service delivery challenges, and recommend provider training topics.
- Request for Qualification (RFQ)
- RFQ- Request for Qualification, RFP - Request for Proposals, RFI - Request for Information